Sometimes you may be required to update your operating system before downloading or updating Ginger.io.
You can update your software by following these instructions:
- Tap Settings on your homescreen, then select General and then Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install. If you use a passcode, you'll need to enter it before installing the update.
Note: Updates may download automatically while your device is connected to Wi-Fi and a power source.
- Open Settings either from the app menu or notification bar.
- Scroll to About Phone or About Tablet and tap into it. This will also highlight the software version currently running.
- Click the Software Update or similar button to search for an available update.
Note: Android devices do not all have the same interface. We’ve put together a generalized version and recommend using Google to find the specifics of your phone if you encounter problems navigating your phone’s user interface.